Note for English Readers

If I write the articles in Indonesian, I will write a summary in English so that you can read my articles too. After you read the summary and you feel that you need more information about that, please do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail that can be found in my profile.

Thank you for reading my blogs.

Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm now in Singapore

Dear Readers,

From the date of 12 August 2010, I will live in Singapore for 1 year (I hope and try to make it true) in order to take my Master of Science in Embedded System at Dept. of Computer Engineering, Nanyang Technological University (NTU). I will always write that I think it is valuable to be shared to all my readers.

Thank you for being my readers.

6 comments:

m-iccank said...

berapa haga mousenya om..??

salam kenal

m-iccank said...

harganya berapa om..??

salam kenal

Unknown said...

Comment-nya salah tempat, tapi gak apa-apa ...
Saya beli mouse tersebut di Singapore, harganya SGD 55.00.

Prasetya Hutomo said...

Sukses pak disana. Semoga saya juga bisa seperti bapak.

Unknown said...

Thank's Pras, GBU.
Kapan rencana apply? If you need assistance for applying, please contact me via e-mail.

Prasetya Hutomo said...

Terima kasih pak.